Mackay was excited to finally meet his new brother--and for the train set his new brother brought him! A friend of ours took this picture of the two of them on Saturday. Stay tuned for more picts...and for a name...


And here is a better close up of our new son!
1 comment:
Love the close up of .... hmmm ... better decide this name soon. I keep trying to tell my little one she has a new cousin but I have no name to tell her. Mackay looks so happy! Hannah was so scared to even hold Austin when he was born, but he looks right at home. I think someone told her to be careful not to drop him, so she was scared she was going to drop him and do some damage. But now she just can't get enough so ... it's all good! Congrats big brother!
Post a Comment