Monday, August 28, 2006

Airplanes Are Always Cool

We had a fun family visit to see the airplanes at the local museum before I went back to work. Mackay sure loves airplanes (and boats and cars and trains). He loved looking at all the different types of airplanes--we even saw a few we recognized from one of his airplane books (like the Hercules and Spitfire). I think his favorite part of the museum was the Navy section where we were able to watch the jets takeoff from the aircraft carrier. The museum had a movie on a screen that looked like you were looking over the deck of the ship. It was a cool exhibit for any boy--even one as old as me!


Beckett didn't seem to show as much interest in the airplanes, but I suppose we can cut him some slack in his first month of the real world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww....so cute! Mackay's Grandpa and Great Grandpa are/must be so proud! Can't believe how big Mackay is getting. Such a cute little man. He's gonna have the girls crying over him someday. Look out Marc and Andrea! Love that you guys were able to create so many fun memories while you had time off work. It goes so quick! And Andrea, your mom is amazing! Letting Mackay sit there and watch her sew...she is so patient! I could use some of her skills when I'm at my witts end!