Saturday, August 05, 2006

Let's Get This Party Started

Well, I have finally decided to join the 21st Century by starting a blog! Thanks to those of you who have set a good tech example to me by having a blog already. Got to love Google for making it so easy.

I plan to post fun updates...especially with Strong boy #2 about ready to join us. Mackay has recently begun saying "baby, out" pointing to his mom's tummy. No baby yet, but it shouldn't be much longer. We are still trying to decide what to name him. We have two names left on the short list.
  • Beckett Thomas
  • Elijah James
I think we are leaning toward the first...but time will tell. Mackay seems to like "Beckett." When we ask him what the baby's name is he says "Beckett" in his cute little two-year old voice.

Speaking of things Mackay likes...ice cream cones are certainly high on the list...this is a picuture from a recent ward party. His shirt seems to like them too!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what you name your second son. Both of those names I would've never guessed it. You guys are very creative! Your second son will be just as adorable and sweet as the first. Good Luck, Andrea. Hope it comes out better this time! HAHA! :)