Saturday, May 01, 2010

Family Run

A good friend of ours organized this charity run not far from our house. It was a 5k, but there was a 1-mile option too. Mackay ran the whole way and Beckett joined him for part of the run. Eme just enjoyed the ride. Good times!

I love how they were totally focused before the race started. No camera was going to distract them.



But let's be honest, we don't do it for the glory...we do it for the bagels...

And (from one of Andrea's old races)...we race for the cool Texas-shaped medals they give us when we're done! :-)

The Winners (2008) from Marc Strong on Vimeo.


Note: I can't say we're big PC fans (Macs only in this household!), but I'm sure my brother-in-law who works for Microsoft will appreciate the boys' shirts (he should, he gave them to 'em!). :)

No comments: