Way to go Andrea and Melissa! It was inspiring to see you crossing that finish line...maybe I'll get the guts to get off my butt and do a half someday too! You're my heros! And Marc, bravo on your MDS production! It's amazing! Love it!! Amy
All I have to say is amazing...did you see the old guy cross the finish line with those great shorts. You would think he lives in Texas or something. Oh and what about the 11 year old kid who finished first. Anyway, forget them Andrea and Melissa you guys did great. Oh and by the way since Marc was running so much, I wondered what time he received in the race? ;)
Go Andrea and Melissa! Way to achieve your goal. Now what I want to know is how Marc was able to film you, running along side or behind without having the camera jumping all over. GOOD FLICK!
I LOVE this! SO CUTE. My favorite line has got to be, "Get out of my face, out of my face." Ha. And of course I love the kids cheering their mama's on. I miss you guys.
5 comments:
Way to go Andrea and Melissa! It was inspiring to see you crossing that finish line...maybe I'll get the guts to get off my butt and do a half someday too! You're my heros! And Marc, bravo on your MDS production! It's amazing! Love it!!
Amy
All I have to say is amazing...did you see the old guy cross the finish line with those great shorts. You would think he lives in Texas or something. Oh and what about the 11 year old kid who finished first. Anyway, forget them Andrea and Melissa you guys did great. Oh and by the way since Marc was running so much, I wondered what time he received in the race? ;)
You go girls!! Congrats on your excellent times, and thanks for the fun video Mark. I loved your fans, too. Very cute.
Go Andrea and Melissa! Way to achieve your goal. Now what I want to know is how Marc was able to film you, running along side or behind without having the camera jumping all over. GOOD FLICK!
I LOVE this! SO CUTE. My favorite line has got to be, "Get out of my face, out of my face." Ha. And of course I love the kids cheering their mama's on. I miss you guys.
p.s. we're moving back to Ann Arbor
Post a Comment