
Andrea and her friend Melissa ran the Dallas Half Marathon on Saturday
(her first half marathon was last year in Virginia). They pretty much rocked it--and they hit their goal of doing it in under two hours! They even placed 9th and 10th in their age bracket!
Check out the results here. And if that weren't cool enough, I got video of it and am in the process of making a fun little movie about their feat....stay tuned...
We stayed at my sister Carin's house. Thanks sis, we had a great time hangin' with you and the fam!
For Melissa's play by play, check out
her posting.

Check out their sweet Texas-shaped medals! I want one!!!
5 comments:
Wow! Tell your wife I'm very impressed. I hate running and so I'm just now preparing to run a 5k in June. I'll be lucky if I complete that. Way to go, Andrea!
those are pretty sweet medals--I'll probably polish mine every week. :) thanks for being our videographer...can't wait to see the video.
Good job Andrea! I'm impressed! Keep up the good work. :) What's your secret to staying motivated??
Andrea, you are my hero. Really. I miss you!
Very impressive!! Loved the movie. So when is the full marathon? You are such a stud. I need to start running again. It is hard for me to get motivated though when there isn't a soccer game!
Post a Comment