Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hiding Under Pillows

Mackay and Beckett love to hide under the couch pillows and pretend they're in a little house or fort or something. Of course it means we have a hard time keeping our couch looking nice! :) Here are a few pictures I thought were cute.




4 comments:

Newton said...

You are right!!! They are CUTE!!! I LOVE those little guys! Wish we could be with you this weekend... But we'll see you soon! Sorry I missed your call. I was just dragging my stuff in from the weekend. I tried to call your cell and home but nada. We'll talk soon! Love you!!

Eric and Amy said...

Those boys are getting so big...so old! And they're BOTH going to be big brothers soon! Ahhhh! You've definitely got some keepers there!

Jenny said...

Such cute little boys! I love how one has such light hair and the other, dark. We're so excited for your family to welcome a little girl soon!!

Bassett Family said...

Beckett looks so much more grown up! That means it has been too long since we have see you and you need to make a trip to DC! Soon we will have lots of room for guests! COME ON OVER!

BTW-Nice "tat" on McKay's tummy :)