A blog dedicated to life's good times. And to keepin' it real...
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Who Says it Doesn't Snow Here!?
Yep, crazy as it sounds, we got some snow...less than an inch, but it lasted through the night and part of the morning! I'm just glad we don't have to deal with this sort of weather all winter like the rest of y'all up north!
I can't believe it snowed there! Your boys are so cute! By the way, we're expecting our second ... boy! :) Following in your guys' footsteps apparently! ;)
3 comments:
I can't believe it snowed there! Your boys are so cute! By the way, we're expecting our second ... boy! :) Following in your guys' footsteps apparently! ;)
It's snowing everywhere! Except where I live... and where I'm going on vacation. Thank goodness.
Your boys look like little angels, by the way.
Yep, we got ice here! Count your many blessings. I tell you what....kids certainly don't take advantage of the snow 'round here! I love it!
Post a Comment