Mackay and Beckett were cowboys this Halloween (thanks for making them grandma). The day before Halloween we went to a trunk-or-treat activity at our church...Mackay was soooo tired I'm not sure he even realized what was happening! He feel asleep on the way home without even eating dinner.On Halloween we went to a friend's house and went trick-or-treating down their street...Mackay was definitely the leader of his friends...charging from house to house, up big 1940s-era steps, with his ever-expanding pumpkin-bag full of candy, saying "trick or treek." Needless to say, I now have a lot of sweets to keep me awake at work (we didn't want to give Mackay all that candy!)...at 2-years old, Mackay didn't quite realize his bounty...I doubt that will last for long, however.

1 comment:
They look great. We have those same candy baskets - they are so great due to storageability! Sounds like you guys had a great time! Can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment