We had a nice weekend with both sets of grandparents. They came for Beckett's blessing. Mackay and Beckett are certainly lucky to have two cool sets of grandparents--unlike some kids. What's even better is that the grandparents get along...and entertain each other. We mainly just hung out together over the weekend. Andrea made some good food...and we went to a delicious fish restaurant in the area. Unfortunately, I seemed to get food poisoning from the fish, and the day of the blessing I wasn't feeling too hot. Luckily, I had lots of moms around to get me well fast! Another fun weekend!
2 comments:
I love your updates and especially the photos of those beautiful little boys.
Kim
Beckett is so adorable! MAN! Adorable! I can't get used to Mackay without any hair - he reminds me of the military and so grown up! Can't wait for all the cousins to get together.
Post a Comment