Mackay had a fun visit to the dentist last week...well, not exactly. We tried to prep him for the experience, but unfortunately his optimism didn't last too long. He made it maybe five minutes--long enough for them to practice doing an x-ray, but he wasn't too into the "power" tooth brush. Nonetheless, from the short exam the doctor was able to give him, he didn't seem to have any cavities. When it was all said and done, Mackay got a sweet toy and pencil...not to mention a new tooth brush! Now that's what I call a fun doctor visit!
As you can see, he started out a little unsure...

But still pretty happy...

He even made it past the mock x-ray...but the end was near...

Can you tell by the unsure look he gave the camera? We were too busy trying to make him feel comfortable to take any more pictures, but take my word for it...it was fun. Good times...
2 comments:
I love your blog. It's so fun seeing what the kids are up to. Mackay is so adorable. These are all big life experiences for one so young so must seem scary. It looks like he did well, all in all. And I'm glad he made is out with no cavities and cool take-homes!
Way to go Mackay! That's a big step for these little people. I wouldn't want people coming at my mouth with all these strange things either! Maybe next time you'll make it to 10 minutes!
Post a Comment