Friday, September 01, 2006

Mackay and Beckett Already Tight

Mackay has really taken to his role as big brother. He loves to walk up to Beckett and give him random kisses...share his toys, like his cars, trucks, and even his monkey...and even get wrapped up together. So far, so good. I can only imagine what it will be like in another year...in another 20 years!

For now Mackay will have to be happy with a brother who likes to sleep--in just about any position, as you can see from the picture. I suspect that will change...soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SSoooooo cute!!! Those two little boys are adorable!! It looks like they really love eachother! How nice! Andrea...I'm not seeing any pictures of you on here? Why not? =) I love you guys!! - Julie

Anonymous said...

Two peas in a pod for sure! And how lucky you are to get a baby this go around who just loves to sleep! You deserve it.

marc said...

Amy, don't speak too soon. Let's hope he's a sleeper...knock on wood!