Rather than commit too early to a name, I like to "try a name on" at the hospital before I commit to one. We opted to go with Emersen Marie. The Marie comes from Andrea's family. Emersen is just a name we liked. We'll probably call her Eme or Em or Ems or Emers. We opted to spell her name with an "e" instead of an "o" because it is a unisex name and we wanted it to be more femmy.
Here are a few recent picts a friend took for us (thanks Melody).



5 comments:
She's beautiful and I love her name. Congratulations!
Welcome to the world Eme! We LOVE the name. Thankfully we officially have a name to call her ;). And those pics are absolutely beautiful!
These are adorable! Goodness, I can't believe she is here.
We are so happy for you! She is beautiful, there is nothing like a little girl, so much fun to dress up. It just gets better and better!
DARLING!! She looks like an Emersen! Congratulations, you guys!
Post a Comment