Thursday, May 28, 2009
Camera Advice Please
So baby is coming any time now (Andrea is due on the 31st) and our camera just stopped working. Everything seems to work fine, but when I click the button to take the picture it won't save it to the memory card. I tried replacing the batteries and a different memory card, but nothing seems to work. Unless anyone has suggestions on how to fix the camera, we could use some camera advice. If we're going to buy a small camera that takes nice quality pictures, and is priced reasonably, what should we buy? I see a lot of nice Canons that seem to take good pictures. Can anyone give us any recommendations? Thanks.
Labels:
Camera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've had several Canons and I love, love, love them. I say buy whatever is on sale at Costco.
I love my Canon as well. I think Shaun got a good deal on it at Target. Good luck with the new baby and be sure to post some pics after she arrives!
Holy crap....I can't believe that baby counter on your blog...1 day! Yikes! Perfect timing for camera issues ;). Maybe a friend can let you borrow theirs for the big day? We love ours. I know it's bigger than perhaps what you're looking for, but it takes amazing pictures and does some cool stuff. It's A Fujifilm S2000HD. Takes 10 megapixels. We got it on ebay for a good price. But you may not have the time for ebay. Good luck! Better hurry...because we want to see pics of that baby girl when she comes!
Marc, We love our camera! Lightweight, keep in my purse for those opportunities at the park, at school, etc. when I had wished I had a camera. I also love it because it can take video as well and it turns out quite well. It's a Samsung BL103. It's a 10.2 megapixel and it cost us under $100 of course that was a Thanksgiving sale, but I don't think it was more than $200. I think Scott got it at Target.
Post a Comment