Monday, January 26, 2009

DaBoyz: Kazer and Beckett getting their groove on...

I know, I know...it's been way too long since I've posted something (only a month, but with all of the holidays in there, I should have been able to post something!). I just downloaded picts for the last month and expect to add a few posts soon. So stay tuned (note that I'll will pre-date them to the correct date). 

In the mean time, here is a short video I just made of the boys. It's not my best work (after all, I'm limited with iMovie 08--although the new version is much better!), but it was a fun process nonetheless. The boys LOVE to run around the couch like it's a race course and dance to whatever tunes we're playing. The "music video" should at least give you a flavor for their sweet dance moves and what it's like to run around the "track" that is our living room! Enjoy...


3 comments:

Carin said...

Awesome video!!! You will love having these in the future for so many fond memories. They grow up toooooo fast! (Yet, I have to say, days like today, they don't grow up fast enough. :) )

Jenny said...

I noticed in the upper-right hand corner that it's a GIRL! That is wonderful, exciting news. Congrats! :)

Amber said...

Super great vid! My girls loved it too.