Monday, June 09, 2008
Bikes and Family Night
When I was getting ready for work this morning, I told Mackay to think about what he wanted to to after I got home from work and that we'd do whatever he wanted. After thinking about it for a moment, he said, "I'm going to whisper it in your ear" (Andrea and Beckett were in the room). He leaned up to my ear and said, "Ride bikes and do family night." He has a big wheel and a small bike with training wheels that he likes to ride in front of our house and of course he loves family night--especially the singing (which accounts for most of the time in our family nights, followed by a 1-minute lesson). So in case you're wondering what we're doing tonight, it's going to be riding bikes and doing family night. Life's little moments...ah, the good stuff.
Labels:
Mackay
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're my hero!!!! We need to be better at family night. I love the cute little things kids say! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment