We and several friends of ours rented a beach house in the Outer Banks, NC. We were just blocks from the beach and had a pool in our backyard. And if that wasn't cool enough, a friend Blaine and I got to go riding together most mornings. Now if that's not a perfect vacation, I don't know what is--beach, pool, bike, and great friends!Beckett took the the beach with ease. He didn't seem to mind having sand all over his body. Mackay loved the sand too, but didn't seem to enjoy the ocean much. He did at least try it once when we first got there, but the oncoming wave I think scared him a bit and it didn't help that the water was freezing. No worriez, it was a great time anyway!
And to top it off, we got to celebrate Mackay's birthday while we were there. Hard to believe he's already three!






1 comment:
Those were some good times at the beach! Good Luck in Texas- look forward to seeing updates on the blog:).
Post a Comment