Monday, March 12, 2007

Playing at the Park

We're glad that spring is finally here so the boys (and we) can enjoy playing outside at the park. As you can see, they both enjoy the swings.

And as you can see, Beckett is one "chunky monkey," as Andrea loves to call him. I think he is currently something like 24 pounds (at seven months mind you!). If this trend continues, Mackay and Beckett should be one dangerous duo when they go to school.

That said, Mackay has yet to exhibit any "fighter" tendencies. If you ask me, he is more of a lover than a fighter. Takes after his pop no doubt! :)

2 comments:

aryn said...

I remember when you bought these sweat suits for the boys. Good times- wish we were still running together.

Dani said...

Mark and Andrea, or Mark - whoever checks this - i started a blog a little bit ago and have been meaning to tell you. coloradosanders.blogspot.com. I also linked my blog to yours, hope that is ok!